Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Friday!

I'm doing better! Writing without 4 months going between. It's a busy day with births all around, meaning it's not too busy for me since I'm working in the office today rather than the birth center and all of our patients had to be moved since providers are in the births.
Just a quick sidenote-- 50 DAYS until the wedding! I absolutely cannot believe it. Thanks to Rachel (with Sydney's help) and Mom as well, things are getting done very quickly! Details are overwhelming us.
I feel like there are a lot of things that really need to be taken care of right now, but it's hard to know where to start!
I realized it has been 6 months since Kate's wedding (hard to believe!) which is the longest I've been away since moving to Alaska, so I am incredibly excited to get home and see family and friends. We will be back in Iowa for a few days in September as well for a friend's wedding, so there is much to look forward to! I'm hoping Rachel will have that baby early so I can be there :)
I thought maybe I had a lot to report, or something interesting to say, but sadly it turns out I don't. I'm very tired today, so have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from any and all of you who read our stories. Please feel free to say hello!