Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer is flying by

Happy Sunday to all!
Once again, a fairly uneventful few weeks with not much to report, but I wanted to check in anyway. Days have been spent at work for all of us recently, Eric is really enjoying his job at Bristol thus far. I'm loving Hope, but I decided to go down a different Avenue when it comes to the gym. I will no longer be working there in a few weeks, but have taken a job at another agency in my field. I am SO excited about the opportunities that it will bring, and I know I made the right choice. I cannot wait to be involved here. It is crazy how time is flying, I'm taking a trip next week and when I come back Tiffany and John will be here in 10 days. I also start classes then, which will through a big curve in the steadying schedule. Such is life. The days are getting noticeably shorter up here, there is still a ton of day light but it changes so quickly. A few weeks ago it was still dusky at 2 in the morning. Last night I was awake in bed at midnight, and it was actually dark when I went to sleep. Really an enormous change in just a few short weeks! I had a dream last night that I came home from across the street, and Denny and Mom were sitting in our living room eating. They had decided to come visit, and to Mom and Den- I think you should take my dreams advice! They were also holding Rachel's baby (but it wasn't Macy so this must have been a bit down the road) and Rach, it was wearing a flannel shirt! HA! Just your style. (I, personally, love flannel) Anyway, today I will be running some errands, getting Finn out for some exercise and play, and that is about all I have on the agenda. I hope you're all enjoying your weekend!

Much love,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from any and all of you who read our stories. Please feel free to say hello!