Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

...

Well I just basically fell off the face of the blogging world.  Unfortunate, really, because my mind is just so jam packed with things to say and get off my chest.  There are going to be mighty big changes in our life soon, but until we have more definite plans (later this week, I hope) I have nothing certain to report. 
Henry and I have been on vacation and keeping very busy visiting family and friends, and already tomorrow comes time to go home to Alaska.  I WILL be back for an update soon.  I just couldn't stay away another minute, I had to come and just put a few words, no matter how few or meaningless, onto the blog.  You know I miss it so every time I abandon it unintentionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from any and all of you who read our stories. Please feel free to say hello!