Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

A year ago today

Eric and I were getting married, on the most beautiful Iowa day I can think of. And we were happy.
Today we meet our first anniversary, and it's unbelievable how much a year has brought us. We've taken fun trips, little adventures, enjoyed the day to day life with one another. We've met difficult moments that gave us the opportunity to work together to greet the other end as a stronger couple. We have gone through 9 months of change and adaptation as we grew our little Henry, and we have had 12 months to be thankful for meeting each other, remember fun times we've had together in the past, enjoy each other in the present, and dream of days to come in the future.
Not to carry on the cheese fest, but I feel like I owe the day some recognition :)
I found a fellow dreamer and the nicest man, best daddyo I can imagine, and together we just make sense.
We are happy.
Happy Anniversary to my handsome husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from any and all of you who read our stories. Please feel free to say hello!