Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Goodbye to La Fame...

Hello Friends!
I have decided to try a new place for my blog... So this is the end (for now) of La Fame. I'm just ready for something new, but really it's just a new place for the same thing, hopefully I'll be able to add even more when I figure out how on earth tumblr works. I'm not good with web design or really anything computer related. So please, no judging on the slow growth of this new site. I have like .3 seconds to work on it between spit up sessions, feeding babe, diapers blowing out etc. You know how it goes. Tonight H is on Daddy's lap so I have a bit of time to work on the new site, but I have no clue what I'm doing. Anyway, follow me at http://grownorth.tumblr.com/
and please explore this new blog with me, leave comments and feedback, let me know that you're there if you feel like it.
Goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from any and all of you who read our stories. Please feel free to say hello!