Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

I am sorry to beg,

But I have to ask anyway. I have recently joined Top Baby Blogs, a network of mama blogs. If any of you enjoy reading this blog, please click here http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=grown and click on the owl on the left.  This will give my blog a vote on "Top Baby Blogs" where mamas can come find other mamas' blogs!  You can also vote by hitting the button on the right side of the blog. You can vote one time per 24 hours. This is how I find a lot of my favorites, and I would so love to be ranked so more people can find me and we can all share things together here in blog land.   I'm on there now and feel goofy asking but I would very much appreciate your votes! If you don't enjoy reading this, then by all means don't feel pressured to vote. I'm just throwing it out there. :) I'd sure be honored if you clicked it. Thank you friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from any and all of you who read our stories. Please feel free to say hello!