Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Some of our week (in photos)

It's so nice to be home... Saturday we head to our big family vacation in Wisconsin (!!) but this is how we have spent our week.
Henry meets my Dad and Stepmom (Poolie and Mimi) for the first time
About to lose him to the I-don't-feel-well tears
At the new frozen yogurt shop with Amma and Poppy (Eric's parents) He LOVED throwing cups around.
The baster=the best toy
Feeling Better!
This is a little sad, but so cute.  My little bunny at the apple orchard
At the Java House, where Daddy and I had so many of our dates
How we spent a 100 degree afternoon
Thank goodness for old friends
Playing with my mom (Grandma Maggie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from any and all of you who read our stories. Please feel free to say hello!