Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

As long as I'm on the topic of cleaning and decluttering..

A couple of days ago I wrote about my growing urge to get things around here clean, and rid our house of the clutter that seems to constantly bog it (and me) down.  I just noticed that I've had a page up on my computer for what seems like ages, a 30 day schedule for cleaning your house by Apartment Therapy. I honestly cannot remember how I stumbled upon it, Pinterest maybe?  But I thought it was perfect for someone like me, who at this very stage has trouble getting past the initial phase of surface cleanup.  I wanted to pass it along in case any of you would find it helpful.  I am feeling extra inspired to follow it, or use it as a guideline at least and make the days productive!  Maybe it's because the sun has been shining, the snow is melting, and I am being fooled into thinking it's time for spring cleaning?  Who knows, but I'm going with it... because the forecast calls for -20 degree temperatures and so soon you may find me right back in the napping chair where I have set up shop for the first three months of this pregnancy.  I really hope not! 
We made it to Friday, so have a truly wonderful weekend!

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from any and all of you who read our stories. Please feel free to say hello!