Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

The countdown begins!

I decided it was a bit ridiculous that in the month and a half that I've had this blog, I've written absolutely nothing of importance or of interest. I guess I got a tad anxious to start the blog and share all of the travels with you all (that I have not yet left for!) But the exciting news is this... The travels start THIS MONTH!!!!! While Alaska is still a little over 2 months away, I officially have a trip planned for every month leading up to that. In just under two weeks I'll be heading off to New Orleans with Eric and Jonathan, and I'm extremely excited for that trip. I spent some time there last march as well and it was so fun and relaxing--can't wait to go again with these two and experience all the fabulousness that is New Orleans. After that, school yada yada, followed by my trip to New York City to see TIFFANY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really looking forward to going back to the city because realistically it will be quite a while before I get to go again, but as you can probably tell the real excitement is that I get to see Tiffany again, who has been gone for a few months in South Africa doing all kinds of wonderful exciting things... And then... drumroll... The take off for Alaska will be almost exactly one month after I get back from that and slave away with school work. While I have so much to do, lots of big assignments, work, volunteer hours to complete, and nothing has been organized for the trip yet, I still cannot be bothered by it because the fabulous adventure starts in 10 weeks. I cannot believe the time has gone by so fast.
I hope this starts a string of posts that I'll write and share with all of you... We need practice for when we're apart!
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from any and all of you who read our stories. Please feel free to say hello!