Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hi everyone!  I was so glad that I was back to more regular posts and then this week took over and made me absent on the internet.  Sad.  I wish I could say I've been off doing something wonderful and exciting but it's pretty much been business as usual.  Work. Playtime with babe.  A million calls and emails everyday trying to enroll in classes from 3500 miles away.  As much stress as that one brings, I'm so excited to get back in classes. The ever growing pile of laundry (that brings me much stress) etc. Tonight I'm letting myself just relax a bit (pinterest and cup of hot tea, here I come!) but there are some posts coming up soon, so I hope to see you back here.
We are supposed to get between 9-18 inches of snow by tomorrow night... so far nothing is falling but we'll see if I have to dig my way out tomorrow or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from any and all of you who read our stories. Please feel free to say hello!